Having trouble admitting patients into EQRS/CROWNWeb?
Click below for Network help!
On November 9, 2020, the CMS data system ESRD Quality Reporting System (EQRS) replaced CROWNWeb.
CROWNWeb to EQRS – Summary of Changes –New as of 11/10/2020
EQRS/CROWNWeb Links and Support
- NW18 One-on-One Phone Appointments
- NW18 Email: ESRDData@comagine.org (No PHI/PII)
- MyCROWNWeb: General EQRS/CROWNWeb information and training
- EQRS/CROWNWeb Login
- QualityNet Help Desk: 866-288-8912 or email@example.com: EQRS Technical Support
EQRS CROWNWeb/QIP Registration
- Applying for a New HARP Account
- Applying for EQRS/CROWNWeb Account Access
- Applying for EQRS/QIP Account Access
- Admit & Discharge Reasons –New as of 12/2/2020
- EQRS Quick Reference Guide – Admissions and Discharges -New as of 11/10/2020
- CMS EQRS Patient Admit/Discharge Guidance -New as of 9/21/2020
- Admission Post Kidney Transplant
- Admitting Foreign Visitors
- Acute and Recovered Function Patients
- Incorrectly Discharged Patient
- Reporting Lost to Follow-Up Patients
CMS Forms 2728/2746
- 2728 Form Instructions
- 2746 Form Instructions
- Correcting a Submitted 2728 or 2746 Form
- View Patient Attributes History
- Patient Info & 2728 Request Form
Treatment Records & Modality
- Updating Patient Modality & Training Information
- Erroneous Treatment Record Cleanup
- Mismatched Treatment [Start Date] and [Admit Date]
- Incomplete [PD-Home] Training Information
- Crash Course Clinical Slides
- Vascular Access: CROWNWeb Definitions and Network Interpretation
- Clinical Clarification in CROWNWeb
- Clinical Clarification in CROWNWeb – ESA
For Network 18 staff assistance with EQRS/CROWNWeb, contact Network 18 at ESRDData@comagine.org.
For assistance with technical problems, EQRS or HARP account status and registration, please contact the Help Desk at (866) 288-8912 or firstname.lastname@example.org.