New Facility Information
Welcome to our Network:
We welcome your facility to Comagine Health ESRD Network 18, and look forward to working with you and the rest of your staff. As you may already know, the mission of the Network is to promote optimal dialysis and transplant care for kidney patients in California located throughout Imperial, Inyo, Kern, King, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Tulare, and Ventura counties.
Please see the information below to learn more about the process of joining your facility with our Network.
Pending CMS Certification:
- Complete the New Facility Application
- Submit the Facility Information Form – New Facilities
- Sign up for NHSN
- The Network will notify you when you can begin signing up for CROWNWeb access
- Keep the Network updated on certification status
Upon Receiving the CMS Certification Letter:
The Network will send a welcome email to the listed Facility Administrator that includes the Facility Orientation and Resource Packet.
- Sign up for our ESRD Network Blog Posts. The blog provides information for ESRD facilities including important dates, product recalls, and CROWNWeb information.
- Contact the Network with any questions. Please also review the remaining Network website http://www.esrdnetwork18.org, which has valuable resources for providers and patients.