The new Conditions for Coverage were published on the Federal Register on April 15, 2008.
For information regarding the Conditions for Coverage for End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Facilities, please visit the CMS.gov Survey and Certification Guidance to Laws & Regulations: Dialysis page. Documents are available for download on the CMS.gov website or by clicking the links below:
- ESRD Program Interpretive Guidance
- ESRD Core Survey Field Manual
- ESRD Survey Laminates – Quick reference documents (i.e. Measures Assessment Tool [MAT]).
- ESRD Frequently Asked Questions
- CMS 3427 ESRD Application/Notification and Survey/Certification Report
- ESRD Survey & Certification Letters
- Hospital Conditions of Participation: Requirements for Approval and Re-Approval of Transplant Centers to Perform Organ Transplants
- “Recommendations for Preventing Transmission of Infections Among Chronic Hemodialysis Patients”
- “Release of Data to ESRD Network Organizations” – Letter from CMS to all Renal Dialysis and Transplant providers regarding release of data to the ESRD Networks